LinkAble are really keen to work with local businesses and companies who want to help us fundraise in support of our work, while engaging them with the difference they can make in their community. There are a number of ways to help, including but not limited to:
- "Charity of the Year"
- Entering fundraising events (both those run by us and wider events)
- Fundraising at work
- Payroll Giving
- Teambuilding and challenge events
- Gifts in kind
- Collecting tins in the office
Why should corporates join us in doing this? Here's a few benefits showing why we think working with us helps benefit you.
- It can help you achieve your CSR, Marketing and Publicity objectives.
- It demonstrates a clear commitment to being a socially responsible company helping make a real difference in the lives of children, young people and adults with learning disabilities in the local community.
- It strengthens relations with your employees and customers through association with a trusted and well appreciated local charity.
- It engages your customers, particularly those with a connection to someone with a learning disability.
- It increases morale, enhances employee relations and builds stronger teams through uniting employees behind a common cause.
- It will help your company/business secure positive PR coverage in local media.
We are really keen to work in partnership with companies and businesses to make sure their support of us is enjoyable and engaging. Download our new Fundraising Information Pack for more advice and ideas. If you have any questions or queries about fundraising for LinkAble, please call us on 01483 770037 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our current corporate Supporters are: